“Creating Inclusive Environments” Blended Program
A THREE PART PROGRAM DESIGNED TO START SHIFTING THE MINDSET AND CULTURE OF THE ORGANISATION. CREATED TO SUPPORT DIVERSITY AND STAFF RETENTION INITATIVES.
THE ONLINE TRAINING WILL
- Educate staff and leaders on the benefits of diversity to the business and their environment
- Bring awareness to unconscious bias, micro inequities and stereo typical behavior
- Provide base level tools to assist staff in supporting diversity initiatives across the organization.
- Provides 3 modules tailored for Leaders and all staff, with each module providing 30 minutes of interactive, engaging content
Through taking the course your staff will gain heightened awareness and tools that will lead to better utilization of talent, higher employee retention and engagement, better business decision making, less conflict and a more diverse leadership group
- The course is a blended program containing workshops and eLearning therefore accessible
for all staff in all locations.
- Each module takes 30 minutes and learners can leave the course and return to complete at any time.
- Unlike workshops eLearning can be effectively provided to all existing and new staff that join throughout the year ensuring all staff have awareness.
- The course especially module 3 can be molded to core issues your business may be tackling right now.
- Each course contains 3 quizzes, where you as the L&D team can monitor results and monitor who has completed the course.
CONTACT US TO RECEIVE A DEMO OF THE PROGRAM